Top of Page

Applications & Forms

Application Deadlines
Application DeadlineHawaiʻi Community College's established application deadlines.
Acceptance Rollover FormUse this form if you have been accepted for one semester and would like to "rollover" your acceptance to the next, immediate semester (Fall to Spring, Spring to Summer, Summer to Fall)
Application to Convert Residency 
Armed Forces Verification Form 
Authorization to Release Medical Information to Another UH System School 
Change of Home Institution FormUse this if you are currently a student or have been accepted at another campus and would like to make Hawaiʻi Community College your "home institution"
Change of Name/Preferred Name Request Form 
Early Admission Approval Form 
Health Requirement FormUse this to document health clearances; use of this form is not required; physician notes and shot records signed/stamped by the practitioner or clinic is accepted
International Student Checklist 
Nonresident Application Fee Credit Card Payment FormTo be used to authorize credit card payment of the $25 nonresident application fee
Request for MMR Exemption 
Residency Brochure 
Running Start Application Form 
University of Hawaiʻi Supplementary Information Form for Undergraduate International ApplicantsUse this if you are an international student who must have an F1 visa to study in the United States
University of Hawaiʻi System Application Form 
Academic Renewal 
Academic Subject Certificate Application Form 
Add/Drop Form 

Application for Independent/Directed Studies forms:

Audit Form 
Authorization Form to Access UH System Credits Per Campus 
Certification of Enrollment 
Change of Major Form 
Course Waiver / Substitution Form 
Credit/No Credit Option form 
Diploma Certificate Order Form 
Proxy Registration FormTo be used to authorize an individual/program to perform registration functions on your behalf
Request for Waiver of Degree Residency Requirement Form 
Request not to release directory information 
Student Information Release Authorization Form 
Student Overload Request FormTo be used to increase the maximum numbers of credits allowed per semester
Transcript RequestTo request a copy of your academic record from Hawaiʻi Community College
Student Appeal for Policy/Procedural Exception FormTo request consideration for an exception to established HawCC policy and procedure in the event of extenuating circumstances.

The Adobe Acrobat Reader software is required to view or print these forms.